Updated: Jul 23, 2021
It's May and officially mango season! Check out this tasty, decadent and simple mango sorbet recipe below.
2 ripe mangos
1/2 cup (3.4fl oz. can) coconut milk
2 tbsps. maple or date syrup
3 tbsps. freshly squeezed lime juice
A pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Cut mango and place in line baking sheet. Freeze for about 5 hours.
2. Once frozen, add all ingredients into a food processor and process until sorbet consistency is achieved.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper on top of sorbet.
4. (Optional) Add toppings, i.e. coconut shavings, chia seeds or fresh fruits (mangos, raspberries, etc.).
5. Serve immediately or freeze to enjoy later!