Updated: May 14
1 cup chopped kale
½ cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup chickpeas
1-2 tbsp grapeseed oil
½ cup chickpea flour
½ cup spring water
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp onion powder
Chopped red pepper (optional)
1. Heat oil in large pan on medium.
2. In a bowl, combine mashed chickpeas (I process my chickpeas in a food processor), chickpea flour, spring water and spices and mix thoroughly. Make sure there are no clumps in the batter.
3. Pour into pan and let sit for 3-5 mins until the perimeter starts to bubble up.
4. Flip and let the other side cook.
5. Spring in the chopped kale and chop “eggs” into smaller pieces.
6. Cook until there’s no runny batter.
7. Remove from heat and top with fresh tomatoes, dried oregano and optional red peppers.