Updated: May 14
I’m a New Yorker at heart and boy do I love pizza. This Naan Pizza with avocado is perfect for lunch or served as an appetizer. It’s simple, loaded with flavor and you can customize it with all kids of vegetables and spreads.
1 naan sheet
1 cup fresh spinach
5 grape tomatoes
2 cups fresh basil
1⁄2 cup walnuts
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Juice from 1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1/8 tsp black pepper
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients for pesto sauce into a food processor/blender. Blend until nuts are in tiny
3. Glaze naan with pesto sauce top with spinach, chopped garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle
with onion powder and bake in the oven until crust is crispy.
4. While the base is cooking prepare toppings by cutting tomatoes in half and mashing avocado
into a guacamole consistency in a separate bowl.
5. Remove from oven once toasted, top with tomatoes and avocado. Enjoy.